EU Competition Paralegal
Unique opportunity for a PARALEGAL to strengthen Cleary Gottlieb’s Practice Development Team
Why work for Cleary Gottlieb?
- Leading, established, international firm, one of the most prestigious business law practices in the European Capital
- Vibrant workplace, 24 different nationalities
- Positive working atmosphere based on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Client relationships are based on intellectual agility, commercial acumen and a human touch
- Proven track record of an innovative service
- Consistent success in multiple jurisdictions
- Encourages pro bono work, committed to equal access to justice for underserved communities
- Close-knit, friendly and stable team
Your Perfect Job?
Would you like to play a crucial role in the future success of Cleary Gottlieb by ensuring that legal cases progress?
Would you like the opportunity to work on a broad range of EU Competition Law activities?
Do you want to join our dynamic specialised team of Paralegals?
- Use your understanding of EU Competition Law to perform legal and factual research
- Assist with client communication by evaluating, interpreting and summarising legislation, case law, commentary and business documents
- Provide organisational support to the Case Teams
- Perform language reviews, proof-reading and citation checks for briefs, legal memoranda, presentations and publications
- Contribute to internal knowledge management projects
- Masters Degree in Law OR Economics
- Perfect command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- You are an analytical thinker who is pro quality and continuous improvement
- You are both resourceful and results-oriented
- You are able to prioritise effectively and hence can work efficiently when handling diverse cases simultaneously
- It is vital to have strong interpersonal skills in order to both interact with multicultural stakeholders and to build credibility
- Ability to work independently within a team means you will fit in immediately into this fast-paced firm
- Very Competitive Salary plus Full Range of Extra Legal Benefits including a discretionary Performance Based Bonus
- 2 Days Teleworking
- 28 Holidays
- On-site subsidised Restaurant
- Free Health Club Membership
- Headspace Plus Subscription
- Free Language Lessons
- 37.5 hour working week, starting anytime between 8 and 10 am, Lunch 30 minutes to 2 hours
- Working with friendly and easy going colleagues towards a common goal
- The opportunity to have job security, work on interesting cases and be part of a real team where reliability and professionalism are appreciated
- Modern offices, centrally situated, accessible by public transport
- Ist Interview with the Practice Development Manager and HR via Zoom
- 2nd Interview in person with Partners or Counsel and Practice Development Team
If you would like to contribute to the future success of a highly prestigious international firm
If you enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment where integrity and striving for excellence are core values.
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967