PRICING MARKETING ANALYST – Greece, based in Athens (recent graduate)
FedEx Express is the world’s largest express transportation company. Leveraging its unmatched air route authorities and extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express connects markets, within just 1 to 2 business days that comprise 90% of the world’s economic activity.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. With annual revenue of $71 billion, the company offers integrated business solutions through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 500,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about.html .
In the FedEx regional offices in Athens, there is a vacancy for a recently graduated:
PRICING MARKETING ANALYST – Greece, based in Athens
The Pricing Marketing Analyst is part of the European Revenue Management and Business Analytics Team in the Marketing organization and is, in a team, responsible for the pricing analysis and commercial policy implementation.
The responsibilities of the Pricing Marketing Analyst:
- Perform pricing analysis for new and existing international customers.
- Identify, analyze, improve pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Implement price tactics and programs for the Greek market.
- Analyze and execute pricing reviews for strategic customers.
- Implement commercial strategies.
- Identify, analyze, develop, and implement process/practice/policy to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Keep track of the macro business environment (economic, competitor, market dynamics etc.) and the developments in the Express Transportation industry.
- Offer commercial recommendations to senior management.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate, who wants to start a career in an international business environment.
The Pricing Marketing Analyst has very strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities and has the following profile:
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities.
- University degree, preferably in Business-Engineering, Mathematical, Economics, Econometrics and or Marketing.
- Analytical experience with Marketing, Finance or Sales with emphasis on pricing, analysis or approval capacity in a business environment is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2 level minimum) is a must.
- Very good planning & organizational skills.
- PC literate, specifically excellent MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Access is a plus.
- Affinity with systems and technology would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels.
- ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN GREECE. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
FedEx offers to the marketing analyst a fixed term contract of 1 or 2 years with possibilities to be extended, and a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply with a CV in English!
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN GREECE. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
Other keywords: market intelligence, sales analysis, sales analyst, business intelligence, yield management, revenue management, pricing, pricing strategy, pricing, marketing strategy, marketing analysis, financial analyst, financial analysis, cost accounting, business systems analyst, enterprise analyst, management consultant, process analyst, product manager, product owner,
Call HANS VERHEIJ
at the number: +32 473 715114