A key role
Our Citadines Toison d'Or Brussels hotel residence, located just a short walk from the Palais de Justice, is looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated individual to manage day-to-day operations, in support of the residence manager.
Why join us?
- Join a major international group (The Ascott Limited) present in more than 200 cities worldwide and 30 countries in Asia-Pacific, Central Asia, Europe and the Middle East and representing 790 residences and hotels through its 14 brands.
- Contribute to the development of Citadines, a pioneer in the aparthotel sector, which now has almost 160 3- and 4-star residences in major cities.
- Grow with a motivated team that's proud of its brand.
- Join a company with many international opportunities due to its strong growth.
- Autonomy, human management and relationships based on trust, a desire to develop long-term relationships with customers, a caring atmosphere and respect for employees.
- Your future line manager is Ignacio, a dynamic young executive who gives his staff autonomy.
Every day, you will be required to:
- Supervise and manage operational teams: reception, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Monitor the residence's HR processes: payroll management, staff recruitment, annual appraisal interviews.
- Work with the residence's Revenue Manager, manage the pricing strategy to be implemented and be proactive in optimizing it,
- In agreement with the Sales Department, develop and implement the residence's sales policy and contribute to the local roll-out of the Group's sales and marketing plans.
- Participate in Reception shifts for complex requests or complaints,
- Manage and oversee the work of the various in-house teams,
- Ensure the proper dissemination of information within the residence and arbitrating any disputes,
- Replace the Residence Manager in case of absence,
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene, maintenance and safety procedures.
What qualities and skills are required?
- Do you have at least 2 years' successful experience in a similar position in a hotel residence or traditional hotel?
- Do you have real team management skills and a perfect command of English and French?
- Do you have a keen sense of business and a good understanding of revenue-generating operations?
If you meet all these qualifications, we encourage you to apply!
Why a career with us?
In a few words, The Ascott Limited is:
- A Singaporean group, international leader in accommodation,
- The hotel sector, but with a different concept (Appart'Hotel),
- Tailor-made support, career development and geographical mobility,
- Events and a dynamic corporate social network,
- Our employees come from diverse age groups and backgrounds
You'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Permanent contract (no freelance)
- Contract with executive status and flexible working hours of 38 hours per week
- Meal vouchers €8 per day
- Hospital insurance (DKV)
- Eco cheques worth €250 a year
- Salary range depending on profile + Bonus
- Training, internal recognition and exchange programmes within the Group
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30