Social (Human Rights) Content & Communication Expert
Join amfori as our Social (Human Rights) Content & Communication Expert and make a global impact!
What Drives You?
Are you passionate about using your communication skills to drive positive change in the world? Do you want to be part of a leading global business association committed to open and sustainable trade? If you're motivated to ensure that trade benefits everyone, contributes to social and environmental supply chain goals, and upholds human rights, then you might be the perfect fit for amfori's Social Content & Communication Expert role.
At amfori, we're not just an organization; we're a movement! With over 2,400 members representing a colossal annual turnover of 1.5 Trillion €, we're at the forefront of open and sustainable trade. Working with us means you'll be contributing to something bigger than yourself, something that truly matters.
As our Social (Human Rights) Content & Communication Expert, you will play a pivotal role in raising awareness about amfori's mission and the value it brings to the market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development and leading the implementation of a robust content and communication strategy for social (human rights) related topics aligned with amfori's objectives.
- Keeping our content planning for social topics up-to-date and ensuring timely production and delivery.
- Collaborating with project owners and the MarCom team to develop integrated 360° campaigns.
- Mastering the art of storytelling to engage diverse audiences across different channels.
- Creating, editing, and proofreading all social (human rights) related content, ensuring it reflects amfori's brand and style guidelines.
- Delivering content for our members' newsletter and working closely with the Digital Marketing Expert to measure success and propose enhancements.
- Managing basic design requests and coordinating with external partners for the creation of marketing assets.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a global and local level.
- Monitoring competition and new trends arising in marketing communication.
To thrive in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in communications.
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and spoken.
- A knack for copywriting and a talent for presenting complex information clearly.
- Proficiency with CMS, marketing automation, and CRM tools (e.g., Drupal, WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Marketo Engage).
- A genuine interest in social and human rights issues.
- The ability to quickly adapt, take initiative, and assume responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaborating in an international environment.
- A commitment to building trust-based working relationships.
- A keen eye for detail and solid organizational skills.
We believe in taking care of our team members. When you join amfori, you can expect:
- A competitive salary, Company phone, 600€ budget + subscription, Laptop, Internet connection at home, (50€/month)
- Essential perks like meal vouchers, 8€, pension plan, (5.5% of annual gross salary), DKV insurance + family (outpatient, dental, hospitalisation, pre and post), eco cheques, 250€/year and 100% public transport reimbursement
- Supportive onboarding and integration based on Assessment plus ongoing training.
- A permanent contract with 25 days of holidays.
- The flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
- The opportunity to work abroad for up to 5 days a month.
- A chance to be part of an exciting international organization making a positive impact with a dynamic, friendly, and fun team in the heart of Brussels.
Join The amfori Team
- Ist interview with Anke Meurrens, Head of Strategic Marketing and Communication and Monique Eeckhout, Head of Human Resources plus copywriting exercise
- 2nd interview with Helen Kaestner, Head of Operations and Aubree Evangelista, Membership Lead
- A ‘get to know’ other team members, Katarzyna Rybarczyk, Environmental Content & Communication Expert and Morgane Vansnick, Governance Content & Communication Expert
- Personality test and Assessment with Heracli Tzafestas from LDI Advisors. Onboarding and integration program is based on Assessment
- From 1st interview to decision takes 3 weeks
Ready To Make A Difference?
If you have questions or want to learn more, don't hesitate to reach out to Emma Waites at 02:738 02 63 OR 0475:61 49 67.
To apply, simply click the "Apply Now" button. We can't wait to receive your CV and welcome you to the amfori family.
Join us in making trade purposeful and sustainable!
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967