FEBE is the federation of the Belgian precast concrete industry. We represent and defend the interests of the precast concrete sector and support the affiliated producers of prefabricated concrete elements.
Precast concrete is increasingly being used. Building with precast concrete is not only very fast but is also the ideal way to promote sustainability.
Safety, environmental friendliness, robustness, circularity, biodiversity, carbon footprint, energy savings, climate change, flexibility, adaptability, green deal, blue deal, and more are just some of the concepts that form the framework within which our team works.
The FEBE team consists of a small group of experts with a passion for precast concrete. To provide administrative support to this team, we are looking for a team player who will help shape the image of precast concrete alongside us!
As a Management Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team
- Administering the day-to-day operations (such as preparing files, completing dossier components, invoicing, ordering office supplies, etc.)
- Welcoming visitors
- Serving as the point of contact for members and those who rely on FEBE
- Preparing meetings (at the office or elsewhere)
- Assisting in the organization of (network) events
- Supporting our communication efforts (BETON magazine, website, social media)
The ideal Management Assistant has the following profile:
- Very good knowledge of Dutch (C1/C2), both orally and in writing
- Educational level: bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, proactive, efficient
- Discreet, responsible, helpful
- Positive attitude, teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Languages: NL (+FR)
- A full-time permanent contract
- An attractive salary
- A range of extralegal benefits
- A flexible schedule
- A conveniently located workplace near Herrmann-Debroux metro station
- A good balance between self-guidance and support
- The opportunity to use your creativity in editorial work
- And... delicious coffee (or tea, of course 😉)
Call HANS VERHEIJ
at the number: +32 473 715114