Account Manager (Antwerp)
A unique opportunity to combine your technical and commercial skills to drive our business forward and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will help us make the difference and further build our success story.
Kilfrost Europe is a subsidiary of Solventis, a large European group:
- created in 2002
- a leading global chemical solvent supplier and one of the largest producers of coolants, anti-freeze, brake fluids and aircraft de-icing fluids in Europe
- Kilfrost Europe is focusing on the production of the aircraft de-icing fluids as well as other products for the aviation industry, providing products to more than 100 airports
- the products are produced in the state-of-the-art, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Antwerp
- Solventis is showing a continuous growth with a turnover of €300 million in 2022
- more than 100 people in Belgium and UK
- a strong commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing team at Kilfrost Europe.
As an Account Manager at Kilfrost Europe, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key accounts within our target industries. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers, ensuring their satisfaction and fostering long-term relationships. Your role will involve a combination of technical expertise, sales acumen, and account management skills to achieve revenue growth and exceed customer expectations.
- Account Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned key accounts, understanding their specific needs, goals, and challenges.
- Sales and Business Development: Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and develop strategies to drive sales growth. Collaborate with the sales team to generate new leads and convert prospects into customers.
- Technical Expertise: Possess in-depth knowledge of Kilfrost's product portfolio, especially de-icing and anti-icing solutions, and related services. Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions, delivering value-added proposals.
- Customer Support: Provide exceptional customer support, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring timely delivery of products and services. Serve as a trusted advisor, offering guidance and expertise to optimize customer operations.
- Travel: regular travelling to visit customer sites, industry conferences, and trade shows may be required.
Reporting to the Kilfrost Business Manager, Erwin Claes, who will provide you with all the on-boarding skills as well as an extended training needed to achieve your role within a flexible, dynamic team with an entrepreneurial culture.
The successful candidate will have
- a technical education (e.g. bachelor, master in engineering or similar)
- a proficiency in English and Dutch with good knowledge of German or French
- a desire to utilize his knowledge in a commercial role
- commercial experience is absolutely not required but an interest in the aviation industry and a technical affinity with chemical products is desired
- a strong customer focus, proactivity, stress resistance, good analytical skills, adaptability
- no 9 to 5 mentality
This exciting position is a
- permanent, full-time role in our dynamic and successful team
- based in our Antwerp office situated in the heart of the city. Office relocation to Antwerpen Nieuw Zuid is planned for October 2023
- a competitive salary according to experience
- an extensive training plan
- company car with fuel card
- laptop, mobile phone
- group and hospitalization insurance
Does this opportunity meet your professional expectations? Do you want to give a positive meaning to your career? Then do not hesitate any longer and apply through the button below.
- Arne, responsible for this recruitment, will analyse your application and ensure that you receive a response (positive or negative).
- After screening he will contact you to understand your experience, but above all to discuss your motivation and ambitions.
- Arne will ensure a fast and professional decision process.
Call KARLA FLEURENT
at the number: +32478757520