Management Assistant FR/EN
Join a law firm like no other, where both clients and team members are happy to work
- LIME is not like any other law firm and its people and offices are worth meeting!
- LIME stands for Law Is a Marvellous Experience as we strive to create a winning experience for our clients but also for our employees.
- Founded in January 2018, it is a young but fast-growing boutique law firm specialised in corporate and financial law. We help top tier clients in major transactions, and are involved in start-ups and scale-ups, helping them integrate all legal aspects of corporate information technology in their activities, and are involved in corporate real estate, investment funds and governance.
- LIME currently comprises 10 lawyers and 2 staff members. It is a tight team as most people have been working together for a long while.
- Our office is situated in the Dansaert area in the centre of Brussels, in a beautiful open space office with a large garden where we share our lunch in the summer or organise team drinks & events.
- LIME’s core values are excellence, quality communication, creativity, flexibility and innovation. We promote a corporate culture based on dedication, respect with fluid communication and proximity.
- To know more about us, please visit our website: www.lime.law (to give you a heads-up: small team, big projects, great clients!).
As our Management Assistant, you will be a key element in our team as you help us deliver best service every day to our clients:
- You will team up with Cécile, our senior assistant/documentation officer who will help you integrate smoothly, provide daily support and required training and ensure your ongoing development
- Your key responsibilities are:
- Support and creativity on developing presentations and other business development material
- Creating documents requiring attention to details
- Preparation of meetings and seminars
- Management of interesting projects and events
- Managing our lawyers’ deadlines, agendas and follow-up of action lists
- Management of the invoicing and link with the accounting firm
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders; welcoming visitors at the office or on the phone
- Opening, following-up and archiving files and managing our database
Key words: #management assistant #secretary #personal assistant#administration
- You ideally hold a higher education degree
- No prior experience is required, but candidates with up to ten years of experience are welcome to apply.
- You have a strong command of office and computing tools (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Excel)
- You speak and write fluently in French and English, and have some knowledge of Dutch
- You are enthusiastic, determined, motivated and enjoy having some autonomy
- You are meticulous, very well organized and focused on long-term goals
- You have a creative spirit and are a “problem solver” type of person
- You enjoy challenges and address them proactively
- You are profoundly honest and quietly confident
- A competitive remuneration according to your experience, supplemented by a thirteenth month;
- 39h/week, 9AM to 6PM, 5PM on Fridays
- Extra-legal employee benefits: meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, public transport reimbursement
- A good private/professional life balance
- A great work atmosphere
- Possibility to do homeworking after integration is finalised (1 day/week)
Sounds like you?
- Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the APPLY button
- A mail will be sent to you to confirm your application
- Delphine Castelain, who is responsible for this recruitment, will contact you and if you are selected, will help you for your first interview. She is at your disposal if needed on 0498 88 63 30
- She will ensure that the confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed and the decision process is quick and transparent.
Call DELPHINE CASTELAIN
at the number: 0498 88 63 30