PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT (industrial engineering)
A job mixing industrial engineering knowledge with organizational tasks. The project manager assistant will assist with the design, supervise the construction of the injection skids and supply equipment and perform related administrative tasks.
Flexible timetable, yearly training program, hybrid job locations (home or office working) and permanent assignment are offered.
- LiquidPower Specialty Products Inc. (LSPI), wholly owned by Berkshire Hathaway, is the global leader in the science of drag reduction. Our company specializes in maximizing the flow potential of pipelines, increasing operational flexibility, throughput capacity and substantially increasing bottom-line profit potentials.
- Our company developed its pioneering technology in the 1970s. Since then, it has continued to develop innovative flow improver solutions, working with customers in more than 40 countries on 6 continents, treating more than 50 million barrels of hydrocarbon liquids a day.
- Flow improvers, also known as drag reducing agents (DRA), reduce frictional and energy loss of pipelines by easing the pipeline turbulence, enabling companies to strategically improve pipeline operating costs. LSPI offers a total package solution that includes LiquidPower® Flow Improver products and the right injection equipment to meet the needs of companies that demand high performance and maximum flexibility, while ensuring outstanding time and cost savings.
- While our business is dynamic and may evolve, we remain constant in our commitment to our core values. Safety – Collaboration – Commitment - Integrity while fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace, using technology respectfully and responsibly, minimizing impact on the environment.
- You will organize and schedule your work independently with supervision and report weekly to the Engineering Manager.
- You will be responsible for the daily follow-up with the production plant (Equans), participate in technical meetings with the Equans manager, assistant manager or the supervisor, issue technical documentation and controlling spare parts management.
- Close communication with the Houston equipment team is required to stay up to date with the latest technologies and developments.
- Coordinate and follow up on manufacturing of injection skids and supply of equipment managed at Equans:
- Assist with new design projects.
- Organize and participate in technical meetings.
- Follow up on European regulations related to equipment safety.
- Daily follow up with the fabrication of equipment.
- Visit Equans production plant in Antwerp every 4 weeks to monitor progress (by taxi, by car or through teams)
- Equipment and spare parts supply and management.
- Perform administrative tasks:
- Keep track of equipment movements.
- Update and maintain technical documentation and operating manuals.
- Request quotations.
- Create purchase orders.
- Verify and initiate invoice payment process.
- Optional: Visit international customers (Spain) and the USA offices. Travel is not mandatory and will only be scheduled upon personal request.
- Supervision of equipment installations on-site.
- Participate in customer visits to discuss technical details.
- Travel to the USA for technical conferences and training.
- The modern and stylish Vilvoorde office counts around 10 LSPI colleagues. They operate mainly for Europe, Middle East, India and African continents.
- The team includes a Director EMEA-CIS-AP countries, a technical /engineering team, a Business Developer, a Supply Chain team, an HSE & Quality lead and an office admin.
- For the technical part, 2 field engineers are your closest team members even if they are often away on intervention. As they master electrotechnics they will help you for understanding some technical issues.
- Wim is the Engineering Manager, with 28 years of experience he masters all your job aspects. You may count on supportive and trustworthy help.
- He is a people manager aiming to develop your skills and leading you to a continuous improvement path. Wim is someone who wants you to make you feel at home.
- The common language remains English although everyone speaks another European language.
- On a monthly basis a management meeting occurs ending by a lunch in a cozy restaurant.
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering – industrial, process, electrical / mechanical or equivalent by experience.
- Strong sense of commitment and ability to work autonomously.
- Interested in technical project management
- Willing to do hands-on work during practical training sessions
- Basic knowledge of electromechanical concepts. (electrical drawings, P&ID, …)
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English skills.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Dutch and / or French is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to travel however is considered a plus
#processengineering #manufacturing #technicalassistant #operationsengineer #industrialengineering
- Competitive gross salary
- Meal vouchers (fresh soup and fruits are free when in the office)
- Partial reimbursement of public transportation
- Possibility to work part time from home
- Flexible working hours
- Cell phone for personal and business use
- Laptop (+ 2 screens) and home office kit
- Medical and group insurance
- Personal development plan set yearly
- Nice office environment in a modern and design building with access to a gym and a restaurant
- Office reachable by bus or by train from Brussels or Vilvoorde
- Possibility to travel internationally if desired
- Participate in yearly training to develop personal and / or job-related skills, such as learning new languages, project management, PLC programming, Autocad, Word, Excel etc…
- Teambuilding event/year you can co-organize if you wish
- A family day
- A Christmas lunch
- All your work tools and settings ready and a welcoming breakfast ready on your first day
How to apply?
- Do you wish to be part of a company where human factor is key?
- Do you wish to evolve in your job, improve your job content and make it your own way?
- Click on the button below and apply
- Véronique from Profile Group will go through a screening of your cv.
- You will have then a meeting with the Director and the Engineering Manager
- The last step will be a meeting with the whole team at Vilvoorde office.
For more information:
Call VERONIQUE BERVAES
at the number: 02/738.02.67 | 0490/440.751
Call VERONIQUE BERVAES
at the number: 02/738.02.67 | 0490/440.751